Thursday, May 1

Would You Like Fries With That?

How may I help you? Would you like French Fries with that?


Familiar phrases when you go to a fast food restaurant--or a "quick service" chain as they like to be called nowadays...
And for the most part, we all go there. We have to stop in and we take full advantage of all that fast food places have to offer, from convenient location to dollar menus to huge sodas.
I am not going to rail against fast food--Morgan Spermlock can kiss my ass. I LOVED super sizing my Big Mac meal... thanks for ruining a good thing in the name of filmmaking.
So i guess there will be some rants, mostly against the Super Size Me type of backlash against McDonald's et al.
Maybe some good eats, some handy tips and tricks for ordering and eating fast food.
Bon apetit!

~Chef Jef

No comments:

Post a Comment